Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Blog for my Geek Side

In the past, I only blogged about the technology trend, my vision about my career and my methodology of engineering in the form of questions. Hopefully, I didn't only ask questions but also providing some answers to the questions. The past posts are part of the foundation of my knowledgebase and their main focus is on the "what" and "why". Last week, I decided to create another blog which contains posts that are mainly focused on the "how" of the questions. The reason is that I believe I can only be named as an engineer if I truly have the passion to get things done, not just think things up. :)

The Geek Blog will complement this blog which hopefully will provide you more insights about how to realize some of the ideas described in this blog. I hope you will enjoy reading them even more.

No comments: